Corvana is an early stage startup focused on building intelligent analytics solutions. We are seeking a full-time UI Software Engineer to help create amazing front end experiences for our customers. We're in the early stages of building the Corvana experience with React, Bootstrap and D3, backed by a RESTful API. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for career growth as Corvana continues to grow.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you will design, test, deploy and maintain Corvana's front end experience. Corvana offers a competitive salary including great benefits. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like the right position for you!
• Implement responsive web interfaces for desktop and mobile browsers.
• Architect efficient, scalable and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
• Design and implement rich interactive real-time visualizations using SVG and D3Collaborate with Product Management to define and deliver compelling user-facing products
• 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
• 5+ years experience with optimizing front end performance for desktop and mobile browsers2+ years of data visualization experience. Experience with D3 preferred
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience