Corvana is a stealth startup on a mission to help every organization become more data driven by empowering them with automated, advanced analytics that learns what drives success in their businesses and surfaces real-time, actionable insights to help them achieve that success. We are a proven team of serial entrepreneurs with over 30 years of experience building disruptive analytics products including three successful exits.
The right UI/UX Designer is passionate about the intersection of human behavior and technology, with a relentless focus on creating beautiful, memorable experiences that are elegant in their simplicity. You are data driven, capable of quickly creating multiple designs to solve a problem, applying a structured approach to testing them, and building a deep understanding of that human-technology interaction that leads to informed design decisions.
The UI/UX Designer position reports to the Chief Product Officer and is based on Orlando, FL.Corvana offers a competitive salary including great benefits. Please contact email@example.com if this sounds like the right position for you!
• Lead the UI and/or UX tracks on projects for mobile and web products.
• Participate across all aspects of the design process (research, ideation, design, and user testing).
• Present the work and supporting rationale confidently to internal and external stakeholders.
• Contribute to the overall growth and culture of the product design team.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and advocate for design excellence.
•Create highly crafted visual and UX design deliverables, including interface designs, wireframes, personas, product concepts, prototypes, and style guides.
• A passion for design and technology with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• A strong communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
• Collaborative and versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly Agile, Lean UX, and Scrum environment.
• Positive and responsive self-starter with a good work ethic and attention to detail.
• 5+ years of experience designing for mobile and web-based software.
• 3+ years of experience working at a major digital agency, tech/product startup or internal product/UXD group.
• Mastery of design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision, as well as prototyping tools, such as Axure, Framer, and Principle.
• Ability to develop personas, user journeys, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes. (UX research and testing experience a plus).
• Ability to create moodboards, design concepts, interfaces, and visual design systems.
• Solid skills in typography, iconography, and photography/imagery development. (Branding, video, and animation experience a plus).
• 4-year degree in design, art, new media, human factors, behavioral science, or applicable.